| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mo I Rana, Nordland in December is slightly cold at -4.5 °C (23.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is very faintly moist with snow periodically. Some 140mm (5.5in) of H2O descends across on average 17 days.
- The shortest day is 1:54 long and the longest day is 3:49 long with an average length of 2:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Mo I Rana, Nordland December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Mo I Rana, Nordland:
- Tromso, Norway - 419.8 kms (260.8 miles) NNE
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) NNE
- Karesuando, Sweden - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) NE
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 102.4 kms (63.7 miles) N
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) E
- Piteå, Sweden - 352.8 kms (219.2 miles) ESE
- Stensele, Sweden - 199.3 kms (123.9 miles) SE
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 221.8 kms (137.8 miles) SE
- Umeå, Sweden - 401.2 kms (249.3 miles) SE
- Ostersund-Froson, Sweden - 351.2 kms (218.2 miles) S
- Östersund, Sweden - 353.4 kms (219.6 miles) S