| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mo I Rana, Nordland in May is cool at 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with rain, sleet or snow now and again. Only 65mm (2.6in) of liquid accrues across on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 17:46 long and the longest day is 21:39 long with an average length of 19:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Mo I Rana, Nordland May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Mo I Rana, Nordland:
- Tromso, Norway - 419.8 kms (260.8 miles) NNE
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) NNE
- Karesuando, Sweden - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) NE
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 102.4 kms (63.7 miles) N
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) E
- Piteå, Sweden - 352.8 kms (219.2 miles) ESE
- Stensele, Sweden - 199.3 kms (123.9 miles) SE
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 221.8 kms (137.8 miles) SE
- Umeå, Sweden - 401.2 kms (249.3 miles) SE
- Ostersund-Froson, Sweden - 351.2 kms (218.2 miles) S
- Östersund, Sweden - 353.4 kms (219.6 miles) S